Auto Express Wash Limited General Terms & Conditions
Auto Express Wash Limited (“AEW”) is a professional vehicle express tunnel washing service that uses the very latest in high-tech Express Tunnel Wash systems to keep your vehicle safe from damage during the wash cycle.
Procedure during Wash
Your health and safety are our primary concern at AEW. You must follow all directions by our attendants while on the premises and comply with our health and safety policy at all times. Our health and safety policy can be found on our website at www.autoexpresswash.co.nz or in our onsite office.
During the wash process please:
a) follow all directions from signs, our attendants, and on your radio
b) remain in your vehicle unless instructed otherwise by our attendants. Failure to do so may result in damage and/or injury
c) leave your vehicle running and in NEUTRAL
d) ensure vehicle brakes are NOT engaged
e) set your steering wheel so your vehicle drives forward and do not interfere with it at any time
f) keep your radio on and tuned to our prescribed channel
g) When you see the light turn green at the completion of the wash, put your car into “drive” and exit the Express Tunnel.
Limitation of Liability
1. pre-existing damage whatsoever including but not limited to:
b) cracked or faulty bonnets, windshields, headlight protectors, loose mud-flaps, side skirts or bumpers
c) oxidised, chipped, blistered, or flaked paintwork
b) roof or bike racks
c) vehicle graphics
6. Collisions in the wash tunnel caused by your fault or negligence
If you believe your vehicle will have an issue with any of the above limitations please kindly advise one of our customer service attendants in order for AEW to take the necessary precautions to prevent any further damage or loss.
AEW will not be liable for any damage, injury, or loss, including death, to person or property, that is caused by the customer breaching or failing to comply with our instructions, or terms and conditions, and in particular our health and safety policy.
You agree to indemnify AEW for any liability resulting from damage or injury to a third party caused in whole or part by your fault or negligence to comply with our instructions, or terms and conditions, and in particular our health and safety policy.
AEW will not be liable for any consequential or special loss, or loss of profit whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise.
AEW appreciates your acknowledgement and acceptance of the above terms and conditions prior to entering our premises.
Fleet Wash Club Terms and Conditions:
- FLEET WASH CLUB is purchased with a credit card only. The fee for the first month is charged to the customer’s credit card following acceptance of this agreement.
- The monthly fee is charged to the same credit card automatically each month until the agreement is cancelled or terminated. There is an initial minimum of three months membership required.
- Entry into this agreement requires installation of a RFID tag on the registered vehicle’s inside front windscreen.
- Any request to cancel this agreement by the customer after the initial three month period, must be received in writing via mail or email 14 days before the next billing date. No refund or credit is given for any unused portion of a plan due to early cancellation.
- AEW customers must contact AEW to change any customer information details (eg: vehicle, email, or credit card information).
- If AEW is unable to charge a credit card for any reason, the agreement will be at an end.
- The customer must notify AEW if the registered vehicle’s RFID tag becomes damaged, the vehicle is sold, or the windscreen is replaced. The tag will be de-activated and a new tag issued. A $15 replacement fee will be charged to the customer’s credit card for any subsequent RFID replacements.
- RFID tags remain the property of AEW at all times and must be surrendered upon request. If an RFID tag is tampered with, or is used in any way inconsistent to these terms and conditions or our general terms and conditions, the agreement will be terminated and all monies paid will be forfeited. Failure to return the RFID tag may result in additional charges to the customer’s credit card on a cost recovery basis.
- AEW’s FLEET WASH CLUB is valid at AEW during normal business hours. AEW may close on Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday (and any other gazetted public holidays at our discretion). AEW may also close during inclement/severe weather conditions, or for any unforeseen circumstances if necessary.
- No other coupons, discounts, or special offers are valid with the AEW FLEET WASH CLUB.
- We are able to change our pricing and terms and conditions without notice, including hours of operation. In the event that pricing or terms and conditions change, the new information will be posted on the AEW’s website. Price changes will take immediate effect for new customers, and will apply from the next billing date for existing customers.
- This programme is for commercial use only: maximum use of 12 washes per month to be used between Monday to Friday during normal operating hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you also agree to our general terms and conditions that can be found on our website at www.autoexpresswash.co.nz or in our onsite office.
- AEW may terminate the agreement at any time if the customer fails to comply with our terms and conditions.
Auto Express Wash is operated in New Zealand.