AEW may amend this policy from time to time as per our business requirements or due to legislative changes. If we decide to change our privacy, the updates will be reflected in this policy.
The Information We Collect:
The types of information we collect from you will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the type of service you request from us, without limiting the type of personal information we may collect from you the following are a list of examples of collection:
When you request services/products from us, we may collect personal and/or business information such as your name, address, company details, billing address, credit card information, email, and phone contacts.
When you are applying for a fundraising opportunity with us we may collect information for the purpose of assessing your sponsorship application.
When you access our premises we may take video recordings of your vehicle to identify any pre-existing damage on your vehicle and registration numbers of vehicles.
Any personal information collected by AEW will only:
- Be collected by lawful means.
- Be used for a lawful purpose.
The purpose of the collection will be clear and explicit. Where practicable, the purpose for which we collect personal information and the consequences of not providing it will be made clear at the time of collection.
Purpose of collection:
The purposes for which we may collect personal information about you include:
- Assessing credit worthiness
- Marketing and promotional use
- Any other AEW commercial or business use
How Is The Information Collected?
We obtain most of your personal information about you when you deal with us directly, ie: over the telephone, sending us correspondence (whether by letter or email), and visiting our website, or when you contact us in person. As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party, such as from credit agencies.
Information Collected By Our Website:
Users can generally visit the AEW website without revealing who they are or other personal information. AEW will not collect any personal information about visitors to our website except when they knowingly provide it (eg: via email, “contact us” form, AEW Club, or when applying for a position via our website).
The AEW website contains links to other sites which may be of interest to you. We are not responsible for your privacy should you visit those websites..
Use And Disclosure Of Personal Information
- For the main purpose(s) for which it was collected.
Generally, we will use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you have requested from AEW.
- To answer any enquiry you make.
- To register you for events, or competitions, etc.
- For direct marketing of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. (If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications).
- Providing a service to you as an AEW Club Member including offering you special offers, inviting you to participate in our competitions, and surveys, etc.