Auto Express Wash Limited General Terms & Conditions
Auto Express Wash Limited (“AEW”) is a professional vehicle express tunnel washing service that uses the very latest in high-tech Express Tunnel Wash systems to keep your vehicle safe from damage during the wash cycle.
Procedure during Wash
Your health and safety are our primary concern at AEW. You must follow all directions by our attendants while on the premises and comply with our health and safety policy at all times. Our health and safety policy can be found on our website at www.autoexpresswash.co.nz or in our onsite office.
During the wash process please:
a) follow all directions from signs, our attendants, and on your radio
b) remain in your vehicle unless instructed otherwise by our attendants. Failure to do so may result in damage and/or injury
c) leave your vehicle running and in NEUTRAL
d) ensure vehicle brakes are NOT engaged
e) set your steering wheel so your vehicle drives forward and do not interfere with it at any time
f) keep your radio on and tuned to our prescribed channel
g) When you see the light turn green at the completion of the wash, put your car into “drive” and exit the Express Tunnel.
Limitation of Liability
1. pre-existing damage whatsoever including but not limited to:
b) cracked or faulty bonnets, windshields, headlight protectors, loose mud-flaps, side skirts or bumpers
c) Paintwork - oxidised, chipped, blistered, flaked, corrosive or non existing clear coat deposits
b) Roof accessories - vehicles fitted with roof accessories to the roof of the vehicle or deck of the vehicle, will not receive a top wrap or top chamois, to prevent damage to vehicles. AEW is not liable for any damage to roof accessories or damage caused to the vehicle.
c) vehicle graphics
6. Collisions in the wash tunnel caused by your fault or negligence
- We are not liable for any damage or breakages caused to any vehicle over 10 years of age. Including but not limited to hard plastics, wiper arms, mirrors, rubber sills etc.
- If you suspect any damage of any kind has occurred to your vehicle at Auto Express Wash Ltd you must report this to our staff before leaving the premises. Auto Express Wash will not be liable for any damages of any kind to your vehicle after your leaving the premises.
If you believe your vehicle will have an issue with any of the above limitations please kindly advise one of our customer service attendants in order for AEW to take the necessary precautions to prevent any further damage or loss.
AEW will not be liable for any damage, injury, or loss, including death, to person or property, that is caused by the customer breaching or failing to comply with our instructions, or terms and conditions, and in particular our health and safety policy.
You agree to indemnify AEW for any liability resulting from damage or injury to a third party caused in whole or part by your fault or negligence to comply with our instructions, or terms and conditions, and in particular our health and safety policy.
AEW will not be liable for any consequential or special loss, or loss of profit whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise.
AEW appreciates your acknowledgement and acceptance of the above terms and conditions prior to entering our premises.
Unlimited Wash Club Terms and Conditions
- AEW’s UNLIMITED WASH CLUB allows one wash each day during a monthly period for the registered vehicle.
- UNLIMITED WASH CLUB is purchased with a credit card only. The fee for the first month is charged to the customer’s credit card following acceptance of this agreement.
- The monthly fee is charged to the same card automatically each month until the agreement is ended by either party.
- Entering into this agreement requires installation of a RFID tag on your vehicle’s inside front windscreen.
- To cancel a Unlimited Wash Club, the customer must make their request in writing via mail or email to AEW. The customer’s request must be received 14 days before the next billing date. No refund or credit is given for any unused portion of a plan due to early cancellation.
- The customer must contact AEW to change any information details (eg: vehicle, email, or credit card information) that might affect their membership.
- If AEW is unable to charge a credit card for any reason, the agreement will be at an end.
- The customer must notify AEW if the registered vehicle’s RFID becomes damaged, the vehicle is sold, or the windscreen is replaced. The RFID will be de-activated and a new RFID issued. $15 will be charged to the customer’s credit card for all replacement RFIDs.
- All RFIDs remain the property of AEW and must be surrendered upon request or if the agreement is ended. If an RFID tag is tampered with, or used in any way inconsistent to these terms and conditions, the agreement will be terminated and all monies paid will be forfeited. Failure to return the RFID tag may result in additional charges to the customer’s credit card on a cost recovery basis.
- An UNLIMITED WASH CLUB is valid at AEW during normal business hours. AEW will be closed on all public holidays. AEW may also close during inclement/severe weather conditions, or for any unforeseen circumstances if necessary.
- No other coupons, discounts, or special offers are valid with the UNLIMITED WASH CLUB.
- We are able to change our pricing and terms and conditions without notice, including hours of operation. In the event that pricing or terms and conditions change, the new information will be posted on AEW’s website. Price changes will take immediate effect for new customers, and will apply from the next billing date for existing customers.
- This programme is for personal use only: commercial vehicles are prohibited - no taxis, limos, shuttles, or app based transportation services are eligible, including uber.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you also agree to our general terms and conditions that can be found on our website at www.autoexpresswash.co.nz or in our onsite office.
- AEW may terminate the agreement at any time if the customer fails to comply with our terms and conditions.
- Twin Share a) Customer is to provide verification/agreement from the principal member in order to be eligible for twin share pricing. b) AEW has the right to revoke customers twin share membership if the principal member defaults on payment or cancels membership. c) Maximum number of twin share members per principal is three. Auto Express Wash is operated in New Zealand. GST number 123-289-749. All prices are GST inclusive.